Term 4 classes Monday 18th October to Friday 10th December 2021. As we navigate this new world, these are the key things we need to do in order to keep us all safe in class:
- All class attendees must be DOUBLE VACCINATED. Please show us proof of your vaccination (either on your mobile or with a paper certificate). We do not need to keep an actual copy of your vaccination certificate. We will just add your name, your vaccination valid date to our “Double Vax” check-list. This information only has to be collected once, and will remain valid until your current vaccination expires.
- On arrival for every class you must “SCAN IN” with your mobile using the Community Centre’s QR Code. If you don’t have a mobile, you’ll need to record your contact details on our paper sign-in form.
- MASKS are mandatory in all indoor settings, incl exercise classes, except when doing strenuous exercise.
- Class nos are limited to 20 people.
- “Covid Safe” procedures apply incl social distancing of 4sqm, no shared equipment & plenty of hand sanitiser & disinfectant wipes.
- You will need to bring your own mat & a towel. You will also need to have your own hand weights for strength training classes.
- If paying by cash, you will need to have the correct amount.
And most importantly … Please do not attend if you are even slightly unwell.
We can also still help you stay fit with 1-1 Personal Training sessions … just call Rachel on 0409.241.297 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the timetable below for class times & locations.